"Urban By Nature"
Lincoln Green Options List
One aspect of Lincoln Green that sets us apart from other
condominium developments in the area is the option of customizing
your unit exactly to your taste. The building crews of Lincoln Green
stand ready to offer many features and options for your new home.
Please consult your sales agent or call our listing agent, Tom Munson directly at 861-1365, and he'll arrange a meeting with
the builder to discuss the options and pricing. You'll get to sit down with the builder/developer in a one on one meeting, and go through the details of the construction of your condominium unit just as if you were building a custom home.
Here is a list of ideas to get you started.
On units that have already been designed, the exterior design or finishes cannot be altered. Exterior finishes and colors will be determined by the developer and cannot be altered. Please consult your sales agent if you have questions regarding what can and cannot be customized.
- Finished basement
- Heated basement - hot water baseboard or radiant floor heating
- Radiant floor heating
- Gas range to replace electric range
- Gas clothes dryer to replace electric
- Recirculating hot water line to remote bathroom
- Cathedral ceilings (must be specified prior to framing and cannot be added to an existing building)
- Plumbing fixture and faucet upgrades
- Electrical system and fixture upgrades
Stereo system wiring
Extra cat-5 wiring
Extra outlets or switches
Extra cable t.v. outlets
- Special painting techniques
- Central vacuum system
- Hardwood trim to replace painted MDF trim
- Hardwood staircase and railings to replace carpeted stairs
- Custom built-in cabinets, bookshelves, desks, benches, etc…
- Wall tile for kitchen counter, backsplash, bathroom walls, etc…
- Ceramic or porcelain tile floors (may need to be specified prior to framing)
- Hardwood floors